How to connect Nav4All on your mobile phone to your MyWorld account.
You can connect Nav4All on your mobile phone to your MyWorld account in three simple steps:
1. Start Nav4All on your mobile phone
2. Go to Settings and choose "Sign-in MyWorld".
3. Fill in your MyWorld username and password.
Now your Nav4All navigation system has the following additional features:
- Prepare your trips by simply pointing on a map where you like to go and save the address in a special list. This address list is accessible in Nav4All on your phone.
- Update your navigation address lists on your Myworld account. Each time you save a location it's also uploaded to your MyWorld account from where you can share it with your friends.
- Save cool or important places directly from your phone to your MyWorld account. like:
1.Your location *
2.Your parking *
3.Your favourites *
4.Your destinations *
5.Traffic cameras(during navigation)
*Go to Startmenu > Settings > MyWorld > Settings to turn this feature on or off.
- Add photos, videos and audio to your saved cool places and share with others what you see on your trips.
- Tracking & Tracing:
- follow other Nav4All users on your desktop computer and see where they go, or let others follow you.
- see on your mobile phone where other Nav4All users are located who send their locations to your Tracking & Tracing server.